DBT in the News
- The NYTimes profiled the creator of DBT, Dr. Linehan, in 2011. Read it here.
- The NYTimes also published an editorial about one man's experiences with DBT. Read it here.
What is DBT?
- This video summarizes some of the most important aspects of what DBT is and how it's different than other therapies.
- Click here for a list of books we have found helpful
Other Helpful Websites
- American Psychological Association http://www.apa.org
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America http://www.adaa.org
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies http://www.abct.org
- Behavioral Tech http://www.behavioraltech.com
- Freedom from Fear http://www.freedomfromfear.com
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill http://www.nami.org/
- National Eating Disorders Association http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder http://www.borderlinepersonalitydisorder.com
- National Institute of Mental Health http://www.nimh.nih.gov
- Treatment and Research Advancements for Personality Disorders http://www.tara4bpd.org